1. Remember, moving legs are healthier legs! Avoid standing and sitting for prolonged periods.
2. Stay active. Frequent moderate physical exercise (example; walking, swimming, hiking) is important to maintain healthy legs and helps you maintain an overall healthy life-style.
3. Wear compression hosiery, Compression hosiery and socks help promote blood circulation by improving venous blood return back to the heart.
4. At night or when resting during the day, lie comfortably with you legs slightly elevated.
5. Avoid extended exposure to heat from sunbathing, hot baths, or the sauna as excessive heat will cause your veins to dilate and my induce swelling.