Enjoy the most comfortable socks you've ever worn! Dr. Comforts, seamless, moisture wicking socks are designed specially for diabetics, but provide all day comfort for everyone. A graduated leg design keeps socks up on your legs and the padded forefoot and heel provide true comfort!
- Great for people with Edema.
- Fits up to a 24 inch calf.
- Unisex sizing!
|Small||Female: 6 - 9, Male: 5 - 8|
|Medium||Female: 9.5 - 12.5, Male: 8.5 - 11.5|
|Large||Female: 13+, Male: 12 - 15|
|Colors||Black & White|
The classic craftsmanship and sophisticated style of Dr. Comfort are desirable for anyone in search of the finest quality in a comfort shoe. Designed as a diabetic shoe, we also provide many protective and comfort features for all to love. Prescription diabetic footwear can help prevent more serious foot health complications that can arise as a result of diabetes. Medicare and supplemental insurance may reimburse for all or part of the cost of Dr. Comfort shoes and prescription inserts for diabetics who meet certain general criteria. A qualified health professional can determine if you are eligible. If you suffer from diabetes or any foot health concerns, we strongly encourage you to see a foot health professional to ensure all of your foot health needs are properly addressed. To find a qualified All 4 Legs provider near you, click on “Find a Footwear Professional" above. Dr. Comfort products are a Family of Comfort to meet all your lifestyle demands.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order for a full refund. Returns must be unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging. We want every customer to have the shoes, stockings and foot accessories that work best for them. Therefor, we believe that our customers should not have to pay for domestic return shipping if an item doesn't work for them.
Shoes and accessories must be unworn and returned in their original box and packaging within 180 days of original purchase.
Stockings in their original packaging can be returned. Stockings that have been tried on can be returned for credit or exchange only. Stockings must be returned within 30 days.
Each purchase will come with a return label. In the event that you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we ask that yo send the items back to us in the original packaging, making sure that the merchandise is in the same, unused condition.
If a return label is missing, please call us at 1(855) 453-4766
Once your return is received and inspected, your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7-10 business days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it it to post to your account.
All4Legs.com offers free shipping on all domestic orders placed on our website, with no minimum order sizes or special exceptions. We currently do not ship outside the United States.
We understand that getting your items quickly is important to you, so we make every effort to process your order quickly. When you order from the All 4 Legs website, you can expect to receive your order within 4-6 business days.
Prevalence: In 2012, 29.1 million Americans, or 9.3% of the population, had diabetes.
- Approximately 1.25 million American children and adults have type 1 diabetes.
- Undiagnosed: Of the 29.1 million, 21.0 million were diagnosed, and 8.1 million were undiagnosed.
- Prevalence in Seniors: The percentage of Americans age 65 and older remains high, at 25.9%, or 11.8 million seniors (diagnosed and undiagnosed).
- New Cases: The incidence of diabetes in 2012 was 1.7 million new diagnoses/year; in 2010 it was 1.9 million.
- Prediabetes: In 2012, 86 million Americans age 20 and older had prediabetes; this is up from 79 million in 2010.
- Deaths: Diabetes remains the 7th leading cause of death in the United States in 2010, with 69,071 death certificates listing it as the underlying cause of death, and a total of 234,051 death certificates listing diabetes as an underlying or contributing cause of death.