- Orthotic support - Premium orthotic insole, included in the shoe, with anatomical arch support and cushioning heel pad conforms to the contours of the foot as you walk. It enhances comfort and helps alleviate pain at the heel, foot, all the way up the knees, hips and lower back.
- Easy Gait - Ortho-Cushion™ System of lightweight sole with air cushioning softens step and adds spring to your step. The Ortho-Cushion™ System is biomechanically engineered to alleviate stress on the joints, enhance stability and help facilitate foot motion. Walk comfortable and pain free every step you take.
- Non-Binding, Extra Depth Design - Soft, non-binding upper with extra depth design and wide toe box eliminates pressure on bunions and hammer toes. Soft, seam-free interior lining, padded with foam, eliminates pressure points and offers superior comfort and protection for sensitive feet and for those who suffer from diabetes, neuropathy and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Designed with innovative comfort features for the following footwear: men's comfortable shoes, men's arch support shoes, men's shoes for neuropathy, men's orthopedic Shoes, men's orthotic shoes, men's arthritis shoes, men's depth shoes, men's wide shoes, men's extra wide shoes, men's heel pain shoes, men's plantar fasciitis shoes, men's foot pain shoes.
- Engineered to offer best footwear solution for Foot Pain, Heel Pain, Arch Pain, Knee Pain, Ball of the Foot Pain, Metatarsal Pain, Knee Pain, Back Pain, and to enhance comfort for Sensitive Feet, Diabetic Feet, Arthritic Feet, Neuropathy, Plantar Fasciitis, Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Morton's Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes.
Details: Orthofeet Carnegie Men's Loafers feature a unique Easy Slip-on design, which enables easy access to the shoe and a secure fit with a Velcro strap closure. The shoes feature anatomical arch support, non-binding relaxed fit, and maximum protection against pressure points. The Gel orthotic-insole along with the ergonomic, cushioning sole soften step, enhance stability, and facilitate natural foot motion. The deep toe box design allows the foot to relax and spread out naturally for added comfort. Using its biomechanical expertise Orthofeet has been dedicated to designing Carnegie men's slip on shoes as the best men's comfort slip on shoes and the best men's walking slip on shoes for sensitive feet, including the best men's diabetic slip on shoes, the best men's orthopedic slip on shoes, the best men's therapeutic slip on shoes, the best men's arthritis slip on shoes, the best men's wide slip on shoes, and the best men's extra wide slip on shoes. Carnegie men's slip-on shoes are engineered to help reduce Foot Pain, Heel Pain, Arch Pain, Knee Pain, Forefoot Pain, Metatarsal Pain, Low Back Pain, and to enhance comfort for Diabetic Feet, Arthritic Feet, Sensitive Feet, Plantar Fasciitis, Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Morton's Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes.